Everyone has his own unique appearance that makes him be recognized by most people. However, at times we find other people who seem to resemble us. Here are the footballers who resemble each other.
1. Luca Modric - The Croatian central midfielder who plays for Real Madrid looks like the legendary footballer Johan Cruyff. Johan Cruyff who played as an attacking midfielder for Barcelona is known for winning the 1971,1973 and 1974 Ballon d'Or awards.
2. Giorgio Chiellini - The Italian centre back who plays for Juventus looks like Adane Girma who plays as a Striker for Wolkite City.
3. Paul Pogba - The French central midfielder looks like Aurelien Tchouaneni who also plays for France national team as a central defensive midfielder.
4. Mats Hummels - The Borussia Dortmund centre back looks like Oswaldo Alanis who is a Mexican centre back.
5. Kylian Mbappe - His look alike footballer is the Brazilian retired goalkeeper known as Dida.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More