The Euros 2020 starts today with Turkey playing Italy. Apparently, Group F is already trending on all social media platforms. As we look forward to seeing thrilling International matches, we remain glued to the transfer window as well.With me are some updates on this summer transfer window:
1. Liverpool made a bid of €55m + €5m add ons for Raphinha. The Bird indicates that personal terms have already been agreed. It is apparent that Roberto Firmino played big part in convincing Raphinha to join Merseyside.
2. Reports indicate that RB Leipzig player Sabitzer is available for £15m. I suppose the club wants to sell as a result of some financial constraints. 3. According to Sports Amplifier, Manchester United increasingly confident Jadon Sancho will soon be their player. Everything agreed except the fee with Dortmund. Opening bid was rejected, but a new second one should seal it.4. Francisco Trincao could possibly leave on loan next season and a permanent transfer is not ruled out either if a good offer is received. The Portuguese didn't convince Ronald Koeman in his first season at the club.
5. 23 years Old Forward Aaren D'Silva all set to sign for Hyderabad FC. 6. Gerson has joined Marseille from Flamengo. The player was previously linked with Real Madrid. 7. Benfica’s attacking midfielder Pedrinho will join Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk after a €18m deal was struck between the two clubs. The 23yr old struggled at Benfica - failing to register a single goal in 19 matches.8. According to Football Insider, Atalanta have just set a £52m asking price for Argentina defender Cristian Romero. The 23-year-old centre-back has been linked with a move to Manchester United.
9. Memphis Depay has not received a proposal from Juventus as of today, and he is still in talks with Barcelona.10. According to Sport media, Milan and Barcelona are considering a swap deal between Alessio Romagnoli and Junior Firpo. 11. Romelu Lukaku’s agent Federico Pastorello insists the Belgian striker has no problems at Inter and will remain at the club. That comes after he was heavily linked with a possible move to Chelsea. On the same note, Joao Mario wants to join Sporting CP on a permanent deal.
12. Ronald Koeman is fundamental for the signing of Memphis Depay. The coach maintains direct contacts with him. Barca are confident that Depay will reject other offers because of his special connection with Koeman.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More