Opera News

Opera News App

Today's Surebet prediction Leicester City Vs Manchester City

Wetashtv
By Wetashtv | self meida writer
Published 9 days ago - 4 views

Leicester City VS Manchester City Footnews Livescore H2H Odds Comparison

English Premier League -- Match Time: 2021-04-03 19:30:00


Footnews Livescore Data Analysis:

1. Leicester City got 17 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.3 with 56 points in English Premier League.



2. Manchester City got 22 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.1 with 71 points in English Premier League.



3. For head to head statistics, Leicester City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.



4. For previous scores statistics, Leicester City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester City win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.



5. Leicester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/U.


Footnews livescore 1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 15.52%, the chance for a draw is 22.26% and the chance for Manchester City to win this game is 62.22%.


Leicester City VS Manchester City

Footnews livescore Prediction:Manchester

Content created and supplied by: Wetashtv (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Selection Of Form One Students To Delay Over This Issue

4 hours ago

57 🔥

Selection Of Form One Students To Delay Over This Issue

MP Moses Kuria Arrested And Detained At Karuri Police Station For Commiting The Following Offense

4 hours ago

59 🔥

MP Moses Kuria Arrested And Detained At Karuri Police Station For Commiting The Following Offense

Just In: Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria Arrested For Defying Covid-19 Protocols (PHOTOS)

4 hours ago

26 🔥

Just In: Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria Arrested For Defying Covid-19 Protocols (PHOTOS)

How To Cure Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

6 hours ago

7 🔥

How To Cure Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

"This Disease is Slowly Killing us, Please Help Us Get Treated" Family Emotionally Pleads

6 hours ago

2853 🔥

Causes Of Sore Throat

6 hours ago

13 🔥

Causes Of Sore Throat

Just In: Moses Kuria Arrested For Flouting COVID-19 Rules

6 hours ago

8 🔥

Just In: Moses Kuria Arrested For Flouting COVID-19 Rules

Kenya Left Out Again As Paul Kagame Delivers Big News On COVID-19 Vaccines For Africa

6 hours ago

104 🔥

Kenya Left Out Again As Paul Kagame Delivers Big News On COVID-19 Vaccines For Africa

Harmonize's Message To His Ex lover Kajala In His New Song

6 hours ago

17 🔥

Harmonize's Message To His Ex lover Kajala In His New Song

REVEALED: How China Plans to Develop The Most Markettable&Effective Covid-19 Vaccine Before 2022

6 hours ago

6 🔥

REVEALED: How China Plans to Develop The Most Markettable&Effective Covid-19 Vaccine Before 2022

COMMENTS