Opera News

Opera News App

Today's Surebet Turkey Vs Latvia

FOOTNEWS
By FOOTNEWS | self meida writer
Published 13 days ago - 2 views

Turkey VS Latvia Footnews Livescore H2H Odds Comparison

FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time: 2021-03-30 21:45:00

Footnews Livescore Data Analysis:

1.Turkey got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

2. Latvia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

3. For head to head statistics, Turkey win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 5 matches.

4. For previous scores statistics, Turkey win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Latvia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

5. Turkey last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Latvia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O.

Footnews Livescore 1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Turkey wins is 87.31%, the chance for a draw is 9.09% and the chance for Latvia to win this game is 3.61%.

Turkey VS Latvia

Footnews Livescore pick:Turkey

Content created and supplied by: FOOTNEWS (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Manchester United Dominate Europe Most Valuable Team

5 hours ago

1045 🔥

Manchester United Dominate Europe Most Valuable Team

5 Brilliant Betting Picks for Tuesday including Chelsea and Bayern Munich

6 hours ago

100 🔥

5 Brilliant Betting Picks for Tuesday including Chelsea and Bayern Munich

After Westbrom Won 3-0 vs Southampton, This is the New EPL Table

7 hours ago

285 🔥

After Westbrom Won 3-0 vs Southampton, This is the New EPL Table

Forbes List of The Most Valuable Football Teams, As Barcelona Top The list for the first time

7 hours ago

24 🔥

Forbes List of The Most Valuable Football Teams, As Barcelona Top The list for the first time

Tuesday's UEFA Champions League Super Football Predictions To Earn You Big

7 hours ago

762 🔥

Tuesday's UEFA Champions League Super Football Predictions To Earn You Big

Tuesday Must Win Bet Slip To Bank on and Earn Good

7 hours ago

236 🔥

Tuesday Must Win Bet Slip To Bank on and Earn Good

Best Jackpot Analysis For This Week with More Than 100 Odds, GG And Under 4.5

7 hours ago

252 🔥

Best Jackpot Analysis For This Week with More Than 100 Odds, GG And Under 4.5

"Am Here To Win Titles" Says Tuchel As Chelsea Considered Favourites to Win Champions League Trophy.

8 hours ago

160 🔥

Salah, Kane On PSG Shopping List If Mbappe Leaves

9 hours ago

2 🔥

Salah, Kane On PSG Shopping List If Mbappe Leaves

On This Day in Football History

9 hours ago

6 🔥

On This Day in Football History

COMMENTS