1. Antoine Griezmann is on the exit ramp at Barcelona. Manchester United and Man City are following his situation but have not made any moves. Chelsea, Juventus and Atletico Madrid are all also awaiting on his future, while Griezmann would prefer a return to Atletico.
2. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Napoli have made an opening bid to sign Chelsea’s Emerson Palmieri, who has been convinced to join the Partenopei.
3. Odisha FC are in advanced talks with Brazilian striker Diego Mauricio for retaining his services. The club is keen to retain the player after an impressive outing.
4. Bayern Munich and Baskonia are the teams, today, that express most interest on Chris Jones. The player and Maccabi Tel Aviv ended the contract yesterday. A lot of Euro League teams are interest on him.
5. ex-Zenit keeper Lunev joins Leverkusen on a free transfer.
6. Apparently Alvarez €10m bid is happening. I could see this happening. The connections the club now have to Argentina is mad for future transfers and hidden gems. The copa America win was very good business wise for Villa, high hopes.
7. Bozidar Bandovic has been appointed as the new coach of Chennaiyin FC on a one-year contract ahead of the 2021-22 Indian Super League season.
8. Everton are apparently looking at Allan Saint-Maximin as a potential replacement if we sell Richarlison in the window. I cannot see Richarlison going this window but if he does then Maximin would be a solid replacement.
9. Liverpool FC has gone again and bid £40m for Saul with some add-ons. Liverpool FC is positive that it'll be accepted by Atletico Madrid.
10. According to AS, Chelsea looking to resign Willian from Arsenal. Tuchel wants him to play as a wingback next to Reece James.
11. Reports suggest that Biggest reason that Paul Pogba wants to move isn’t money or the club or the trophies but rather his agent Mino Raiola tempting him.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More