1. Southampton Vs Leicester - The Foxes have been struggling defence wise and have been conceding in almost each game even if they win. Most of their matches this season have ended with an over 2.5 and both teams scoring. We expect to see a high scoring affair and goals from both sides is a sure placement.
2. Everton Vs Liverpool - This is a derby game commonly referred to as the Merseyside derby. Everton for will be hoping to revive their season after losing five of the last six games. Rafa Benitez invites his former team and might fight hard to get something against them. We back a GG.
3. PSG Vs Nice - The Parish Saint Germains are leading the France Ligue 1 table with 40 points, 12 ahead of the team in second place. They have a strong team that is giving teams alot of headache. However, their defence remains to be very poor and are mostly winning with a CS of 3-1 or 2-1. Nice must score them and both teams to score will be registered.
4. Bologna Vs Roma - Jose Mourihno struggled in the weekend game though they finally won. They have been conceding away from home and don't see the reason why Bologna won't score them. We back a GG.
5. Clermont Foot Vs Lens - This is a game expected to be a high scoring meeting. Clermont have been conceding in each game but also scoring at home ground. Place a goal goal.
Follow us for more daily predictions.
Content created and supplied by: Sports-Arena (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More