The 2020/2021 Europa League round of 16 level will be ending this week. These are the round of 16 Europa League matches you should watch.
3. Arsenal vs Olympiacos Piraeus - The Gunners will be welcoming Olympiacos for their round of 16 Europa League match set to begin at 8:55PM. Arsenal won 1-3 in their away meeting.
4. Shaktar Donetsk vs Roma - Having won 3-0 in their home round of 16 Europa League match, Roma will be facing Shaktar for their second leg match set to begin at 8:55PM.
5. Ac Milan vs Manchester United - After their 1-1 draw in the first leg, the two teams will be meeting once more to find out who will make it to the Europa League quater finals. The match will begin at 11:00PM on Thursday.
6. Rangers vs Slavia Praha - Starts at 11PM. Their first leg round of 16 Europa League meeting ended 1-1.
7. Villareal vs Dinamo Kiev - Starts at 11:00PM.
8. Young Boys vs Ajax - Starts at 11PM. Ajax won 3-0 in their home match.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More