The value of most players have changed considering their performance in the 2021/2022 season. There are those players who have improved in their market value while other have dropped. These are the top 9 most valuable players in Europe this season.
1. Kylian Mbappe - The French forward is the most valuable player in Europe. His market value is €160 Million. He has scored 36 goals and gave 26 assists for PSG in the 2021/2022 season.
2. Erling Haaland - The Borussia Dortmund forward has a market value of €150 Million. He has scored 29 goals and gave 8 assists in the 30 matches he has played this season.
3. Harry Kane - The Tottenham Hotspur striker is the third most valuable player in Europe with a market value of €120 Million. He has scored 26 goals and gave 9 assists in all competitions this season.
4. Mohamed Salah - The Liverpool winger has a market value of €100 Million. He has scored 30 goals and gave 16 assists in all competitions this season. He is the top scorer in the English Premier League this season with 22 goals.
5. Vinicius Junior - The Real Madrid winger has a market value of €100 Million. He has scored 21 goals and gave 20 assists this season.
Content created and supplied by: Fofothekid (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More