Moving to a new club is not a bad thing. However leaving the club that you perform better in may not always go well for some players as they may end up flopping. Here are the 5 players who should have never left Liverpool.
1. Philippe Coutinho - The Brazilian winger left Liverpool in 2018 to join Barcelona. However he failed to pick form at the club. While playing for Liverpool he was one of the most creative players in Europe.
2. Gini Wijnaldum - The Dutch midfielder moving to PSG in the 2021 summer transfer window has made his performance drop. He scored 3 goals and gave 3 assists in the 38 matches he played in the 2021/2022 season.
3. Fernando Torres - He left Liverpool in 2011 to join Chelsea. While playing for Chelsea from 2011 to 2015 the Spanish striker ended up scoring 20 goals in 110 English Premier League matches.
4. Michael Owen - He left Liverpool in 2004 to join Real Madrid. The English striker scored 15 goals in 44 appearances.
5. Robbie Fowler - The English footballer left Liverpool to join Leeds United in 2001.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More