1. Fulham vs Westham. Westham are on high heels after signing a Star player from Manchester United, Jesse Lingard. Lingard who has only started one game for the hammers in the midweek, scored 2 goals in his debut. Westham has greatly improved and may continue showcasing their golden performance in this game. Fulham have been very poor and are in the relegation zone at 18th position. Westham at fifth place will demolish Fulham today.
We back on Westham to win.
2. Aston Villa vs Arsenal. Arsenal may fail to survive in the hand of Villans today. They have a major blow in their squad. They will play without their key players, goalkeeper Leno and defender Luiz. The two are on suspension after they were sent off with a red card in the last game. The Villans have all their players and are all fit for selection.
Aston Villa will win.
3. Burnley vs Brighton. Brighton are back to winning ways. They registered a huge win in their last game where they demolished Liverpool in their home ground, Anfield. They have managed to move above the relegation zone. They are currently 15th. Burnley have been somehow poor and may fail to beat Brighton.
Place on Brighton to win.
4. Manchester United vs Everton. Manchester United are back to their winning ways when playing at home stadium Old Trafford. They have in recent matches being a perfect team as seen in the previous game where they beat Southampton 9-0. United invite Everton at Old Trafford and will beat them today.
We predict Manchester United to win.
5. Newcastle vs Southampton. Southampton will be without their key player who was sent off in the last game via a red card. Newcastle have not been perfect in recent matches and may bounce back in this game.
We predict Newcastle to win.
Follow us for more predictions daily.
Content created and supplied by: Sports-Arena (via Opera News )