VfL Bochum vs RB Leipzig
VfL Bochum will host RB Leipzig at Vonovia Ruhrstadion on 2023-03-18 at 17:30 in an interesting encounter in Bundesliga.
VfL Bochum, currently sitting at 14 will be looking for important home win. RB Leipzig, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch.
The head-to-head record for VfL Bochum vs RB Leipzig is worth a look. VfL Bochum have won 0 meetings with RB Leipzig, while RB Leipzig have won 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.
The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 16% chance of a home win, and a 63% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%.
The best prediction for this match is Rp Leipzig to win.
Remember to follow us for all football news, predictions and many more others.
Content created and supplied by: Pkoriobasuutv (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More