Manchester United haven't won the league since 2012-13 and it is getting to a point where fans can't tolerate it anymore.
I believe that Jose Mourinho would have got us close to the title or even win it for us if he had been given his transfer targets before the 2018-19 season.
1. "Ole Gunnar Out" trends as Ole Gunnar signs a new contract to see hive at the club until 2024, which could be extended by one year to 2025. What's your take reds, does he deserve a new contract? After finishing 3rd and 2nd over the last two seasons, the new contract shouldn't be a surprise to most people on here. I most definitely agree that trophies are one of the most important aspects of the game and Solskjaer has nothing to show for it, yet.
The Glazers primarily want Champions League football at Old Trafford every year because of the prestige (and revenue) that comes along with it; mostly for the latter though. Solskjaer is delivering in this aspect ever since he took over the club on 18th December 2018.
2. Solskjaer on Paul Pogba: “The talks are ongoing between Paul's representatives and our representatives. All the dialogue I've had with Paul is he's looking forward to the season.”
3. Manchester City transfer business might actually happen during the last days of the market. In other to keep my sanity intact I'd rather wait till I see Kane ,my baby Grealish or any player ( that is not ings) holding the City Jersey.
4. Manchester United expect formal approach for Paul Pogba from PSG this transfer window. He is reportedly unwilling to sign a contract extension.
5. Milan are growing in confidence about a move for Diogo Dalot, who is pushing to leave Manchester United. A move can take place towards the end of the transfer window.
6. Roman: "Manchester United are braced for a bid from PSG for Paul Pogba and are willing to listen to offers during the current transfer window."
7. Jack Grealish joining Manchester City is no longer a certainty this summer, with the England star apparently impressed with Aston Villa’s transfer business. [TalkSPORT]
Apparently, Aston Villa is looking to sign Ward-Prowse and Leon Bailey, having already landed Buendia and Ashley Young.
8. Former Spurs star Dawson makes bold assessment of Man City Harry Kane transfer. Michael Dawson has suggested Manchester City will be hard to compete with if they land their reported forward target.
9. Manchester United fans have transfer theory after Alex Telles' injury. Man United's Alex Telles was injured before the Reds' pre-season game against QPR.
10. Anti-Paul Pogba banners hung in Paris as fans say ‘we don’t want you’ amid £43m PSG transfer links, while Teddy Sheringham insists Manchester United fans can’t blame player for exit.
11. Leon Goretzka is said to be very irritated with Bayern Munich amid Manchester United offer claims.
12. Arsenal and Manchester City transfer target Denis Zakaria wants summer move.
13. Manchester United will have to try get another midfielder should Paul Labile Pogba leave Old Trafford. Good enough Ole is busy in the transfer market.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More