• Juve has to sell a midfielder first
• Pjanić would have to lower his salary, but this won’t be a problem
Collado has left the training camp of the team, with the permission of the club, waiting to solve his future. Barca has just confirmed.
3. If Al Hilal’s third and final bid is accepted Matheus Pereira will be their second-highest-paid player behind the Italian magician, Giovinco. Reports suggest that the contract will see Perira earning £8.5M annually which equates to £139K a week!
4. Benfica are really interested in Gonzalo Montiel. The right fullback can leave River Plate with the payment of the release clause (€10M). Benfica are set to offer a loan (€1,5M) + option to buy, which'll become an obligation upon reaching certain conditions (7,5M).
5. Kerala Blasters have confirmed the signing of centre-back Enes Sipovic from Chennaiyin FC. How good is this signing for the Blasters? 6. There are open talks between Manchester City and Benfica by Grimaldo. The Portuguese club wants 30M€ by the player. 7. Manchester City’s £100M bid triggered the release clause in Jack Grealish's contract and he is expected to sign a £200,000 per week five-year deal at City. [Jack Gaughan]
8. Josip Ilicic dreams to sign for AC Milan. His agent (A. Ruznic)is in talks with Massara since June, but Atalanta ask €7-8M to sell the slovenian player. Milan are interested, but consider this price to high for a 33-year old player.
9. Saul Niguez's representatives are set to fly into the UK on Monday in bid to seal a Premier League move. Apparently, Manchester United is in pole position ahead of Liverpool for Atletico Madrid star's signature.10. Before flying to Italy Kaio Jorge has to solve the bureaucratic issues in Brazil, then he will arrive in Italy to sign with Juventus. Contract until 2026. Juve wanted and looked him since 2019: the head of scouts Matteo Tognozzi loves him and pushed for his signing.
11. Official: Three Star Club sign Dona Thapa as their new number 10. Dona recently appeared for Lalitpur City FC in the Nepal Super League, and was at Manang Marshyangdi Club prior to his ACL injury.
12. Done deal! Wajdi Kechrida to Salernitana as free agent. Contract until 2023. Deal completed by the intermediaries Alessandro Moggi and Pasquale Bruno.
13. Coach Arteta about Granit Xhaka’s future: “He will stay at Arsenal”. Gunners have already opened talks to extend his contract until 2025 (€3,2M/year).
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More