1. Harvey Elliott has signed a new long-term contract at Liverpool and he might be taking the number 7 jersey from James Milner.2. Griezmann’s priority is to continue, but will be open to hearing the club and analyze. He has a good relationship with Simeone and it is undeniable that if there was an offer from Atleti. He’d listen to it with more affection than from other clubs. 3. With the transfer window opened Athlone Town W make their first signings in Niamh Coombes and Chloe Flynn. The two girls are no strangers when it comes to playing Women's National League and are going to be a great addition to the team.
4. Erling Haaland leaving Borussia Dortmund this summer is still considered extremely unlikely. The Bundesliga side might not intend to lose two quality players during the same transfer window.5. Matthew Hoppe will leave Schalke this summer, with clubs from across Europe chasing for his signature.
7. PSG readying moves for Paul Pogba and Eduardo Camavinga among Man United transfer rumours. Apparently, Paris Saint-Germain will test Manchester United's resolve to keep Pogba this summer, and Paris is also said to be the preferred.8. Former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane, will snub offers to return to club management and will instead hold out to one day potentially succeed Didier Deschamps as France manager.
9. Jorginho will stay at Chelsea as agent makes 'trust' claim ahead of EURO 2020 final.
10. Lionel Messi is set for a new Barca deal as La Liga approve registration.11. According to AS reporters, Kylian Mbappé has spoken with the management of PSG and does not intend to renew his contract. Discussions between Mbappé and the PSG board will resume when he returns from his holidays on July 20.12. James Maddison’s camp are expecting an Arsenal approach in the next few weeks, he is the club’s primary target. Maddison has been offered a four-year deal and would earn twice as much as he earns at Leicester and wear an iconic number.
13. Real Madrid fear they will be outbid by Tottenham for the signing of Jules Kounde. Spurs are willing to pay as much as £51m for the 22-year-old, a figure currently out of Madrid's reach.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More