The 2021 European champions Chelsea FC went into the October international break with a deserved 3-0 victory over stubborn Southampton side in the Premier League game week seven. Prior to the game, the Blues endured a frustrating two consecutive defeats in all competition courtesy of 1-0 losses to both Man City and Juventus in the EPL and the UCL respectively.
The Stamford Bridge outfits will return to action in two weeks after the international break. And as a reminder, below is the list of the next five games for the Thomas Tuchel's side in all competitions upon their return;
1. 16th October - Vs Brentford (Away) - Premier League
2. 20th October - Vs Malmo (Home) - Champions League
3. 23rd October - Vs Norwich (Home) - Premier League
4. 26th October - Vs Southampton (Home) - EFL Cup
5. 30th October - Vs Newcastle United (Away) - Premier League
Meanwhile, the Blues sit comfortably on top of the Premier League table going into this month’s international break and will be looking to continue their excellent run once the league restarts on October 16.
Do you think the Blues will be able to obtain maximum points from its next five games?
Content created and supplied by: SimbaNews (via Opera News )