1. Ekpe Udoh is in advanced talks with Virtus Segafredo Bologna. Sergio Scariolo's team overtook Obradovic's Partizan Belgrade and is very close to the former Fenerbahce player.
2. Joan Laporta gave Samuel Umtiti two choices: To stop posting on instagram like a model or leave the club. Umtiti's agents are now preparing for his departure. He is open to a move to the Premier League.
3. Griezmann will lower his salary so that Atletico Madrid's dressing room accept his return. Cardena Ser; "He prefers to go the Atletico training directly rather than returning to the Barca camp".
4. Done deal! Tanner Tessmann (born in 2001) to Venezia from FC Dallas. He has signed a contract until 2025. Official announcement is coming.
5. Liverpool have turned down the opportunity to sign Ozan Kabak for £8.5m after his loan spell came to an end. (Source: Daily Mirror)
6. Sassuolo want Marko Grujic to replace Locatelli who is about to leave the club this summer.
7. Real Sociedad has announced transfer of Mathew Ryan:
-Agreement until summer 2023
-Salary: more than 2,2 millions euros per year
-Transfer fee: free agent8. We are hearing that contrary to reports, Manchester United remain very much interested in Camavinga and would still like to do a deal if player is fully committed to it. Camavinga is currently accessing his option and would make a decision soon.
9. West Ham looking for a new keeper. West Brom reject offer for Johnstone.
10. Done deal! Wayne Hennessey to #Burnley as a free agent. He is surely going to help them.
11. Tottenham are pushing ahead with plans to sign £15m-rated defender Takehiro Tomiyasu, according to the Sun reports.
12. Manchester City are monitoring the contract situation of Robert Lewandowski as they attempt to sign an elite centre forward this summer. (Source: Daily Mail)
13. Borussia Dortmund have reportedly agreed personal terms with PSV Eindhoven ace Donyell Malen as a replacement for Jadon Sancho. (Source: The Sun)
14. Paolo Maldini has confirmed that Olivier Giroud will complete his move to AC Milan on Thursday after the Italians triggered the Chelsea star's £1m release clause.
15. Arsenal are still interested in and chasing, Yves Bissouma. The fans are hopeful that he will get to the Emirates stadium.16. Chelsea is in good position to turn to Harry Kane especially now that Mino Riola is keen to benefit a lot in the Erling Haaland deal. Chances are high that the Blues will go for the available option.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More