1. Arsenal had shown some interest in Andre Onana. He is now thought to be considering seeing out the final year of his Ajax contract before leaving on a free transfer in the summer of 2022. Should he do so, he is likely to have other more attractive suitors.
3. Sheffield United have slapped a €12m price tag on midfielder Sander Berge. 4. Jordi Alba has no intentions of leaving Barcelona this summer, despite interest from other club. He wants to fulfill his contract which is valid until 2024.
5. Everton are set to beat Arsenal to the signature of Juventus centre-half Merih Demiral. [Tutto sport] 6. Jake Doyle Hayes set for Dundee United transfer despite St Mirren contract offer.7. Chelsea target Achraf Hakimi will be in Paris in the next hours in order to complete his move to Paris Saint-Germain. Inter Milan will receive €70/71M and the transfer will be announced soon.
8. Manchester United hope to wrap up Jadon Sancho's transfer from Borussia Dortmund this week for £77 million and will then turn attention to adding a midfielder and a centre back.9. Southampton remain keen on signing Sporting Lisbon Jovane Cabral. The Portuguese side are currently asking £15 million for the 23 year-old - who finished last season with 15 goal contributions in 29 games.
10. 11. Arsenal are close to signing Nuno Tavares. The player was also followed by Napoli and Lazio. 12. Amadou Onana has made it clear to Hamburg's officials in November, that he wants to leave the club the this summer. Borussia Dortmund is monitoring the player closely.13. The final decision for Tammy Abraham's future is pending as multiple clubs make a move for the forward. AC Milan are asking for Olivier Giroud on a free transfer after agreeing personal terms with the striker. 14. Joao Mario to Benfica might happen in the near future. Talks have progressed since last week and a deal maybe reached soon.
Content created and supplied by: Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More