Transfer window is still open and here are transfer gossip:
1. Rui Patricio's impending departure from Wolves is becoming closer, with Roma close to finalizing a deal to sign the goalkeeper. (Sky Sports).
2. Despite having two bids rejected, Aston Villa are sticking to their guns in their pursuit of Arsenal prodigy Emile Smith Rowe. (From the Daily Mail).
5. Sergi Roberto's contract, which expires in 2022, could be extended by two years by Barcelona. (Marca).
6. Aston Villa and Norwich City are interested in signing AFC Wimbledon goalkeeper Matthew Cox. (Source: Football Insider).
7. Liverpool are looking at two Euro 2020 wingers – Kingsley Coman and Donyell Malan.
Do you think which transfer will make through?
Content created and supplied by: UnlimitedSPORTSNEWS (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More