Opera News

Opera News App

Surebet Prediction Bournemouth AFC Vs Middlesbrough

FOOTNEWS
By FOOTNEWS | self meida writer
Published 10 days ago - 5 views

Bournemouth AFC VS Middlesbrough Footnews livescore H2H Odds Comparison

England Championship -- Match Time: 2021-04-02 17:00:00

Footnews livescore Data Analysis:

1. Bournemouth AFC got 16 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.7 with 59 points in England Championship.

2. Middlesbrough got 16 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 38 matches, rank No.9 with 56 points in England Championship.

3. For head to head statistics, Bournemouth AFC win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

4. For previous scores statistics, Bournemouth AFC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Middlesbrough win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

5. Bournemouth AFC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Middlesbrough last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.

Footnews livescore 1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bournemouth AFC wins is 47.89%, the chance for a draw is 27.50% and the chance for Middlesbrough to win this game is 24.61%.

Bournemouth AFC VS Middlesbrough

Footnews livescore Prediction:Bournemouth AFC

Content created and supplied by: FOOTNEWS (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Ladies, Before You Date Married Men, Have These 5 Things In mind

4 hours ago

163 🔥

Ladies, Before You Date Married Men, Have These 5 Things In mind

5 Brilliant Betting Picks for Tuesday including Chelsea and Bayern Munich

4 hours ago

79 🔥

5 Brilliant Betting Picks for Tuesday including Chelsea and Bayern Munich

Tuesday's Well Analysed Matches including England Championship Tips

5 hours ago

336 🔥

Tuesday's Well Analysed Matches including England Championship Tips

After Westbrom Won 3-0 vs Southampton, This is the New EPL Table

5 hours ago

284 🔥

After Westbrom Won 3-0 vs Southampton, This is the New EPL Table

Tomorrow's 17 Predicted Matches Total (Odds) 327.34 That Will Earn Ksh 80,000

5 hours ago

2866 🔥

Tomorrow's 17 Predicted Matches Total (Odds) 327.34 That Will Earn Ksh 80,000

Champions League Back In Action With Teams To Win Including PSG, Chelsea And Porto.

5 hours ago

150 🔥

Champions League Back In Action With Teams To Win Including PSG, Chelsea And Porto.

Tuesday's UEFA Champions League Super Football Predictions To Earn You Big

5 hours ago

625 🔥

Tuesday's UEFA Champions League Super Football Predictions To Earn You Big

The Top English Clubs That Are Most Likely to Be Eliminated From European Competition This Week

5 hours ago

556 🔥

The Top English Clubs That Are Most Likely to Be Eliminated From European Competition This Week

Bonus Guaranteed Of 17 Mega JP Sportpesa Prediction With Total (Odds) Of 500.25

5 hours ago

1028 🔥

Bonus Guaranteed Of 17 Mega JP Sportpesa Prediction With Total (Odds) Of 500.25

Tuesday Must Win Bet Slip To Bank on and Earn Good

5 hours ago

209 🔥

Tuesday Must Win Bet Slip To Bank on and Earn Good

COMMENTS