I'm eager to hear what excuses Arsenal and Mikel have when we start the season with just one direct signing into the starting XI, for a team that finished 8th last season. And all our rivals wrapping up their business way ahead of the new season.
Never in my whole life have I seen a team as good as PSG right now. This has got to be one of the best teams in football history. That being said, this has also been the best transfer window I’ve ever seen. They only payed €71m for Hakimi. Wow!
Anyway, here are more transfer updates:
1. Done deal: Patrick Cutrone will be joining Empoli on loan from Wolves. 2. Juventus will meet with the Sassuolo board of directors again this week to sign Locatelli - a new official application will be submitted. Arsenal is no longer in the race. Miralem Pjanic, also always on the Juventus list.
3. Pinto is going to face Abraham,his agents and Chelsea alone tomorrow. Not an easy mission. Surprised of Perez in sell,we don't have other second options as right wings except him so I dont understand this move. I don't know the alternatives Di Marzio reported.
4. Manchester United fans have to wait for Raphael Varane announcement, as it's delayed for tomorrow. Although player has completed his Medical and posed for the photoshoot but his number is previously occupied by a player.5. According to Fabrizio Romano, Sergio Romero, Argentine International GK, is set to join Granada as free agent. Romero didn’t have much playing time as a Red Devil as he only made 7 total appearances in the Premier League since joining in 2015.
6. Rumours claim that Sheffield united wanted more money up front for Aaron Ramsdale than the £24 million Arsenal were prepared to pay. Arsenal didn’t want to be pushed around hence a deal is on the brink of breaking down.
7. ATKMB CB Sandesh Jhingan has become a HNK Sibenik player, as per Goa News. He will fly to Croatia this week to pen a contract which will last for 1+1 years.8. Jhingan's agent has confirmed that personal terms between player and the club has been completed and soon the player will land in Croatia. 9. Carles Perez could leave AS Roma this summer: Newcastle have shown interest for the spanish winger.
10. Edin Dzeko will be officially presented as new Inter Milan player in the next hours/days. He has signed his contract until June 2023 and is leaving Roma after 5 years. Transfer fee around €1.5m, only if Inter qualify for Champions League.
11. Maddison isn’t close. There’s still a possibility. He is Arsenal's main target in that position. Everything going on is currently good. However, if Madrid say Odegaard can leave, Arsenal will go there and make an offer. Maddison is difficult but not impossible.
12. The Athletic: Arsenal and Sheffield United have failed to agree on a transfer fee for Aaron Ramsdale. The Gunners pursuit of the keeper is close to breaking down. Despite club representatives meeting today, there was still a gap in valuation.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More