Some Manchester United players have been performing exceptionally well this season, while others have struggled to gain more playing time. After the weekend matches, the players will report for national team duties. I'll show you the nine Manchester United players that were recently called up to the national squad.
The National Team of Portugal!
1. Cristiano Ronaldo, the Portuguese forward, has been called up for international duty; he has performed admirably since joining Manchester United, and he is a player who cannot be ruled out of the national team unless he is injured.
2. Bruno Fernandes is another important Portuguese player; following Cristiano Ronaldo's captaincy of Manchester United against Villarreal last night, he performed admirably against the Spanish side and received a call from the Portuguese manager.
3. Right-back for Manchester United Nelson Semedo was not on the list, and the Wolverhampton right-back could be injured. Diogo Dalot was fortunate to be called up to the national team.
The National Team of France
1. Paul Pogba of Manchester United and France is a key player for France, and he performed admirably in the Euros. He is one of the players who have been called up to the national squad for the upcoming month.
Raphael Varane is number two on the list.
3. Even though Anthony Martial isn't getting much playing time at Manchester United due to the arrivals of Cristiano Ronaldo and Jadon Sancho, he received a call from France manager Didier Deschamps. He will play in the next two games for his country.
The National Team of England
Jesse Lingard, No. 1
Jadon Sancho is number two.
3. Luke Shaw suffered an injury against Aston Villa, but he appears to be on the mend in time for the international matches.
Leave a comment on the comment section, and don't forget to like and share.
Content created and supplied by: Content_Arena (via Opera News )