Read to the last one you will be shocked
As a lover of football, it is interesting to know the different paths world class stars took before they came to be popular. Their histories dates back to former teammates in grassroots level teams. Take a look at some if these players you would not believe that they played together;
2. Marco Reus and Josh King played together at Borussia Monchengladbach together in 2011season.
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Kurt Zouma at Saint-Etienne for one and half seasons running from January 2012 to July 2013.
4. Zinedine Zidane and Thomas Gravesen at Real Madrid when the Dane international was signed by the Los Blancos in 2005.
5. Shaun-Wright Phillips and George Weah at Man City for two times, one against Charlton in the Premier League and then in League Cup vs Gillingham in 2000.
6. Pep Guardiola and Francesco Totti at Roma for two games, vs Brescia and vs Como in 2002.
7. Alan Smith and Dele Alli were teammates at MK Dons for three seasons in England's League One.
8. Nicola Zigic and David Silva at Valencia.
9. Roberto Mancini and Robbie Savage at Leicester for 4 EPL games and an FA Cup clash in 2001.
10. Marouane Chamakh and Mauricio Pochettino at Bordeaux in 2003 and where they won a UEFA Cup match against Hearts.
11. Manuel Neuer and Raul at Schalke together for two consecutive seasons in German's top flight league between August 2010 and May 2012.
12. Arturo Vidal and Toni Kroos at Bayer Leverkusen for 6 matches in 2010 season in the Bundesliga.
13. Kaka and Adel Taarabt at Milan in 2014 and playing in a UEFA Champions League match against Atletico Madrid.
14. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Steven Pienaar at Ajax
15. Aaron Ramsey and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink at Cardiff in the 2007/08 Championship season. Ramsey signed for Arsenal in the summer of 2008 as Hasselbaink hanged his boots.
16. Dimitri Payet and Joe Cole at Lille in 2011/12 season. They were also teammates to Eden Hazard and Mathieu Debuchy.
17. David Moyes and David Beckham at Preston when the Beckham was loaned to the club in 1994/95 season. Beckham played five matches and netted two goals in League Two.
Content created and supplied by: Lennox11 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More