Spurs, who are currently in fourth place, are the favorites to finish the season in the top four. A draw should be enough for Spurs to finish the season in fourth place, since it's impossible for Arsenal to beat Everton by 15 goals or more.
Arsenal can only move up to fourth place if they beat Everton and Spurs lose to Norwich, which has already been relegated.
Here are some things Gunners fans might need to know as they hope Norwich beats Tottenham so they can qualify for the UCL next season:
1. Norwich has only beaten Tottenham once in their last nine league games (D3 L5). In February 2014, the Canaries won at their home stadium by a score of 1-0.
2. In their last five games against Norwich, Spurs have scored at least two goals each time.
3. This will be the sixth time Spurs play a team that was kicked out of the Premier League on the last day of the season. They only won two of the five games and lost the other three.
4. Norwich has only won two of their last nine Premier League games. They had 3 ties and 4 losses.
5. Tottenham has only lost one of their last 11 league games, and that was against a Newcastle team that had just been kicked out of the league. The score was 5-1 for the Magpies, who won the game.
6. Teemu Pukki, a striker for Norwich City, could become the team's second top scorer in Premier League history.
He is only one goal behind Grant Holt, who is in second place.
(BBC News is the source)
What do you think the final score will be based on the records above?
Leave your thoughts below.
Content created and supplied by: 4evertoxic (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More