Opera News

Opera News App

Well Analysed Football Matches Today

FredArochoPumzo
By FredArochoPumzo | self meida writer
Published 28 days ago - 7 views

Real Madrid vs Atalanta Form Summary

Real Madrid won 4 of their last 6 matches and 2 matches ended in a draw. Atalanta won 4 of their last 6 matches and lost 2 matches.

Real Madrid vs Atalanta Head-to-Head

The last game between Real Madrid and Atalanta in the Champions League Season 2020 took place in February 2021 and ended with a 0-1 win for Real Madrid.

Real Madrid vs Atalanta Infogol Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 41% chance of a win for Real Madrid. There is a 31% chance that Atalanta will win. The draw is a 28% chance.

Real Madrid and Atalanta Goals

At home in the Champions League this season, Real Madrid have played 3, won 2, drawn 0 and lost 1. They have scored 7 goals (5.36 xGF) and have conceded 5 (2.96 xGA). The top scorer for Real Madrid is Karim Benzema with 4 goals (3.40 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Atalanta have played 3, won 3, drawn 0 and lost 0. They have scored 7 goals (4.88 xGF) and have conceded 0 (1.70 xGA). The top scorer for Atalanta is Duván Zapata with 3 goals (3.96 xG).

Content created and supplied by: FredArochoPumzo (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Big News From Stamford Bridge as Chelsea 'Offers' Star Midfielder in Exchange of Promising Defender

1 minutes ago

0 🔥

Big News From Stamford Bridge as Chelsea 'Offers' Star Midfielder in Exchange of Promising Defender

Top 3 Greatest Champions League Comebacks In History

2 minutes ago

0 🔥

Top 3 Greatest Champions League Comebacks In History

Chelsea Coach Tuchel Choses His Preferred Semifinal Opponents Between Liverpool And Real Madrid

9 minutes ago

22 🔥

Chelsea Coach Tuchel Choses His Preferred Semifinal Opponents Between Liverpool And Real Madrid

Win Big From These 8 Predicted Football Games Today Including Liverpool and Manchester City

11 minutes ago

10 🔥

Win Big From These 8 Predicted Football Games Today Including Liverpool and Manchester City

Predictions for Wednesday To Win You Big

13 minutes ago

25 🔥

Predictions for Wednesday To Win You Big

Liverpool's Champions league Hope's Still Alive After Madrid Confirm Some Players Have Covid-19

19 minutes ago

3 🔥

Liverpool's Champions league Hope's Still Alive After Madrid Confirm Some Players Have Covid-19

Tuchel's Message To Chelsea Players After The Defeat

19 minutes ago

122 🔥

Tuchel's Message To Chelsea Players After The Defeat

From Poverty to Power; See Early Lives of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Luis Suarez

20 minutes ago

14 🔥

From Poverty to Power; See Early Lives of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Luis Suarez

Liverpool Injury Blow As Star Players Are Set To Miss Real Madrid Clash Through Injuries.

21 minutes ago

53 🔥

Liverpool Injury Blow As Star Players Are Set To Miss Real Madrid Clash Through Injuries.

Why Chelsea Prefer Playing Liverpool Instead of Real Madrid in UCL Semifinal

22 minutes ago

29 🔥

Why Chelsea Prefer Playing Liverpool Instead of Real Madrid in UCL Semifinal

COMMENTS