Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese soccer superstar. He was born on February 5, 1985, in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, a small island off the western coast of the country. He was named after Ronald Reagan, one of his father's favorite actors. He currently plays for Italian club, Juventus.
There are strange things that Cristiano Ronaldo does;
1. He eats every 3-4 hours, or six times a day, and eats only small portions of meals. Munching on several mini- meals throughout the day helps in boosting metabolism and energy levels thus helping to promote weight loss. Other benefits of eating small meals a day is that your metabolism works at a faster rate since it's being continuously and evenly fueled.
2. He mainly eats cereals, fruits, salad, fish and chicken breast. For breakfast, he eats fruit, avocado toast, and cheese. Cereals are high in nutrition. Different varieties come with different nutrient value, some are rich in vitamins, minerals, others are high in proteins, and iron.
3. He only drinks water. Sodas and frozen foods are excluded from his meal. Water has many benefits which include;
- Helps to improve exercise performance
-Help reduce sugar cravings and aid weight maintainance.
-Help reduce risks of bladder infections.
4. Instead of sleeping 8 hours in a row, he
takes five 90-minute naps a day, thus sleeping
7 hours in total.
5. He spends hours in the gym.
Content created and supplied by: Limo_KE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More