1. Fabian Balbuena will join Dinamo Moscow until 2023. It is official and confirmed. The player will be announced tomorrow.
2. Olympiacos are ready to return with a better offer to Monaco for Henry Onyekuru today, per Corner news sources. Galatasaray are also in the game to buy him from the Ligue 1 side.
3. Davide Calabria agreed personal terms to extend his contract with AC Milan until 2025 (€1,75M/year). Scheduled the official announcement in the next hours.
4. Mikkel Damsgaard and Dani Olmo are liked by Barcelona due to their profile. But the club openly admits that at the moment there is no money to invest in transfers. Only free transfers or exchanges.
5. Luis Alberto is reflecting about his possibile departure from Lazio this summer. He was expected at Roma for medicals, but he didn’t show up. 2 clubs have shown interest for El Mago, but Lotito doesn’t want to sell the spanish player, who could be fined.
6. AC Milan will raise their offer to Ivory Coast midfielder Franck Kessie as they try to get the 24-year-old to extend his deal with them. 7. Liverpool youngster Owen Beck is thought to have agreed the terms of a two-year deal with the club, according to Sky Sports News.
8. Sergio Ramos has joined Paris Saint-Germain after leaving Real Madrid on a free agent. 9. Galatasaray wants Ezgjan Alioski as free agent after the end of the contract with Leeds United.
10. Italian giants Inter Milan are trying to stop Liverpool from signing Nicolo Barella, according to Calciomercato. The tactic they are using to get him to stay is to offer him a new contract even though his current deal runs until 2024.
11. Wolves have agreed to sell 22-year-old Portuguese defender Ruben Vinagre to Sporting Lisbon in an £8.6m deal. (via Football Insider)
12. According to Calciomercato, Liverpool are said to have recorded interested in Lazio's Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and have contacted the club about signing the star.
13. According to Diario AS, Manchester United are drawing up a list of alternatives amid their doubts over signing Raphael Varane. The report claims United have identified Jules Kounde as an alternative, while Pau Torres is also in the frame.14. Former West Ham United forward Paulo Di Canio believes Chelsea could be singing of the best midfielders in the world in Declan Rice.
15. According to the Birmingham Mail, Adama Traore is the subject of strong interest from Chelsea, interest that is known to Wolves who are 'awaiting a call' from the Blues.
16. Bayern Munich boss Julian Nagelsmann says 26-year-old Germany midfielder Leon Goretzka, who has been linked with Manchester United, is an important player for the club. Apparently, he would be happy to work with him for many years.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More