1. AS reports that Manchester United has been given permission to approach Raphael Varane and are negotiating personal terms ahead of his move from Real Madrid. This indicates that the deal will soon be sealed.
3. Real Madrid eye Damsgaard ad Arsenal prepare bid for Maddison.
4. QPR are set to sign Norwich left back Sam McCallum on a season long loan. He played 41 games at Coventry last season registering 1 goal, 2 assist.
On the same note, Jimmy Dunne is undergoing a medical at the club having left Burnley this summer.
5. Leeds United goalkeeper Kiko Casilla has joined La Liga side Elche on a season-long loan deal.
6. According to Insider, Liverpool’s priority is to sign attacking players, specifically wingers. Players like Shaqiri and Origi could leave. Midfielders aren’t a priority at the moment.
7. Atletico Madrid have signed Copa America winner Rodrigo De Paul from Udinese for around €35m. He’s put pen to paper on a 5-year contract.
8. According to Sport Mail, Real Madrid and Man United are €5m apart in their valuation of Varane. United have reportedly tabled a '€45m take-it-or-leave it' offer, but Real are holding out for the full €50m. Surely the French star is worth the extra €5m.
9. Federico Chiesa Juventus exit unlikely as Bayern Munich boss reveals very high price tag.
10. Chelsea and Manchester city might go head-to-head for Erling Haaland signature. Both clubs are in dire need of a striker thus highly likely to make moves soon.
11. Marseille have reached an agreement with Arsenal to sign William Saliba on a one-year loan deal. A loan fee will be paid but there will be no option to buy. The defender will now undertake a medical ahead of official confirmation.
12. Manchester United are keen to sign another midfielder even with the numbers they have for that position.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More