1. Arjen Robben - He was the first player to move to Real Madrid from Chelsea. He joined Chelsea in 2004 and left to Madrid in 2007.
2. Ricardo Carvalho - He joined Chelsea from Porto in 2004 and left to Madrid in 2010.
3. Michael Essien - He joined Chelsea in 2005 and left to Madrid in 2012.
4. Thibaut Courtois - He joined Chelsea in 2011 and joined Madrid in 2018.
5. Eden Hazard - He joined Chelsea in 2012 and left to Madrid in 2019.
6. Nicholas Anelka - He was in Madrid in 1999 and Chelsea in 2008.
7. Claude Makelele - He joined Madrid in 2001 and left to Chelsea in 2003.
8. Mateo Kovacic - He joined Madrid in 2015 and left to Chelsea in 2018.
9. Alvaro Morata - He was in Madrid in 2011 and Chelsea in 2018.
10. Gonzalo Higuain - He was in Madrid in 2007 and Chelsea in 2019.
11. Antonio Rudiger - He is the latest player to join Real Madrid from Chelsea. He has joined in the ongoing transfer market. He joined Chelsea in 2017 from Chelsea.
Which transfer was the best so far.
Content created and supplied by: Sports-Arena (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More