Having someone who is not related to you but resembles you is something rare especially in football. Here are the 5 players with their look alike footballers with the clubs they play or played for.
1. Edinson Cavani - The Uruguayan striker who plays for Valencia looks like Ruben Bentancourt. Bentancourt also plays as a striker for Penarol.
2. Antoine Griezmann - The French forward who plays for Atletico Madrid looks like Yunus Akgun. Akgun plays as a winger for Galatasaray SK.
3. Andrea Barzagli - The Italian retired footballer looks like Javi Fuego who played as a central defensive midfielder for Villarreal. They are both retired from football.
4. Salvatore Sirigu - The Italian goalkeeper plays for Napoli. His look alike footballer is Vincente Iborra. Vincente Iborra plays as a central defensive midfielder for Levante on loan from Villarreal.
5. Diego Milito - The Argentine retired striker resembles Enzo Francescoli who is currently retired.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More