The 2020/2021 Europa League season is back once more for the round of 16 Level. This are the Europa League matches set to be played on Thursday 11th March 2021 you should watch.
1. Manchester United vs Ac Milan - This is one of the most awaited round of 16 Europa League match. The match will be starting at 8:55PM. Their last meeting ended 2-2.
2. Ajax vs Young Boys - Ajax will be welcoming Young Boys for their round of 16 Europa League home match set to begin at 8:55PM. Ajax won 1-0 in their last meeting.
3. Dinamo Kiev vs Villareal - Starts at 8:55PM.
4. Roma vs Shakhtar Donetsk - the match is set to begin at 11:00PM. Roma won 1-0 in their last meeting.
5. Olympiacos Piraeus vs Arsenal - The Gunners will be facing Olympiacos for their round of 16 Europa League match set to begin at 11:00PM. Olympiacos won 1-2 in their last meeting.
6. Tottenham Hotspurs vs Dinamo Zagreb - Starts at 11:00PM
7. Slavia Praha vs Rangers FC - starts at 8:55PM.
8. Granada vs Molde FK - Starts at 11:00PM.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More