Opera News

Opera News App

City Vs United. Can Manchester United Survive The Derby On Sunday Without Including This Key Player?

Bonitta
By Bonitta | self meida writer
Published 1 months ago - 1 views

Manchester City Vs Manchester United ( Derby).

Manchester United last 2 games led to a draw. On Thursday, Manchester faced Crystal Palace unexpectedly, both team shared points at Selhurst park Stadium. Manchester united will be facing the EPl table toppers on Sunday. This is the most anticipated game in premiere league as it is a Derby match. If Manchester United wins it will be at the second place of the premiere league table with 56 points, 9 points behind Manchester city. A win for Manchester city will have 68 points.

Manchester City won all of there 6 matches and they have been unbeaten in almost all of their Matches. On the other hand, Manchester united have only won 2 of their six Matches. According to prediction, 54% chances are that city will win, 23% Manchester United will win and 23% A draw for the two teams.

At home Manchester united have played 14 matches, won 8 of the them, 6 draws and have lost zero matches. Their total goals in the 14 matches is 26 goals. The goals conceded for united is 13 ( 17.93×GA). Bruno Fernandes is the top scorer for united with 15 goals (12. 70×G).

Likely, Manchester City have played 14 away games, Won 11 games in a row, lost 1 and draw 2. The total goals for the 14 matches is 31 goals (31.22×GF) and goal conceded is 9(10.82×GA) . The top scorer for City is Llkay Gundogan with 11 goals (7.44×G).

Both teams are likely to score as the match is a difficult one. Likely, The two teams might draw or Manchester city to win as they have been unbeaten in almost all of their competition in premiere league.

Content created and supplied by: Bonitta (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

If You Meet Dennis Oliech Today What Will You Tell Him?

4 minutes ago

0 🔥

If You Meet Dennis Oliech Today What Will You Tell Him?

Six Things about Dennis Oliech not known by many

5 minutes ago

0 🔥

Six Things about Dennis Oliech not known by many

Tension As KCPE Results To Be Announced Today

21 minutes ago

138 🔥

Tension As KCPE Results To Be Announced Today

"Don't Be Like Me," Dennis Oliech Advises Upcoming Sport Stars

28 minutes ago

45 🔥

Reasons Why Oliech May Miss Tokyo Olympic Games This Year (Opinion)

38 minutes ago

1 🔥

Reasons Why Oliech May Miss Tokyo Olympic Games This Year (Opinion)

Football Fans Can't Believe This Outrageous VAR Decision That Gifted Manchester City a Penalty

1 hours ago

476 🔥

Football Fans Can't Believe This Outrageous VAR Decision That Gifted Manchester City a Penalty

'Good Luck in Asian Champions League' Reactions After Olunga Posted This On Facebook

1 hours ago

9 🔥

'Good Luck in Asian Champions League' Reactions After Olunga Posted This On Facebook

He Chose Kenya Over Ksh 890 Million. Where Is He Now?

1 hours ago

4537 🔥

He Chose Kenya Over Ksh 890 Million. Where Is He Now?

Super Thursday Six (6) Well Analyzed VIP Soccer Picks With Amazing Odds To Place And Earn Abundantly

1 hours ago

290 🔥

Super Thursday Six (6) Well Analyzed VIP Soccer Picks With Amazing Odds To Place And Earn Abundantly

Best Of Seven Soccer VIP Picks With Superb Odds And BTTS To Bank On This Thursday 15th April

1 hours ago

132 🔥

Best Of Seven Soccer VIP Picks With Superb Odds And BTTS To Bank On This Thursday 15th April

COMMENTS