1. Arsenal vs Everton - Their last 5 meetings were like this, Everton won 2-1, 0-1 and 2-1, Arsenal won 3-2 and 0-0 draw. Either of the teams can win this game week 38 EPL match and both teams scoring.
2. Crystal Palace vs Manchester United - Their last 5 meetings ended like this, Manchester United won 1-0,0-0, Crystal Palace won 1-3, Manchester United won 0-2 and Crystal Palace won 1-2. Manchester United may win this match and both teams scoring.
3. Norwich City vs Tottenham Hotspur - Their previous 5 meetings were like this, Tottenham Hotspur won 3-0, Norwich City won 1(2-3)1, Tottenham Hotspur won 2-1, 2-2 draw and Tottenham Hotspur won 0-3. Tottenham Hotspur won their last 2 matches. Both teams may score in this match.
4. Manchester City vs Aston Villa - Manchester City won 1-2, 1-2, 2-0, 1-2 and 1-6 in their last 5 meetings. Manchester City has not lost their last 8 EPL Matches which shows that they are in good form to win this match.
5. Liverpool vs Wolverhampton - Liverpool won 0-1, 0-1, 4-0, 1-2 and 1-0 in their last 5 meetings. Liverpool won their last 3 matches. Liverpool may win this match.
Content created and supplied by: Fofothekid (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More