1. Chelsea vs Manchester United - Their last 5 meetings were like this, 1-1, 1-1, 0-0 and 0-0 draw. Both clubs won 4 of their last 5 matches. Both teams may score in the Saturday game week 13 English Premier League match.
2. Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool - The results of their last 5 meetings were like this, Liverpool won 0-1, 2-2 draw, Liverpool won 5-1, 1-1 draw, Liverpool won 4-2. Liverpool won their last 3 matches. Liverpool may win this match and both teams scoring.
3. Manchester City vs Brighton - These teams have met 27 times in which Manchester City won 17 matches, 5 matches ended draw and Brighton won 5 matches. Manchester City won their last 3 home matches. This gives them higher chances of winning the Saturday game week 13 match.
4. Southampton vs Arsenal - Their previous 5 meetings were like this, Southampton won 1-0, Arsenal won 3-0 and 3-1, Southampton won 1-0, 1-1 draw. Arsenal won their last 5 matches. More than two goals may emerge from the Sunday EPL match.
5. Aston Villa vs Brentford - Their last 5 meetings ended as follows, Brentford won 2-1, 1-1 draw, Brentford won 1-0, 2-2 draw and Brentford won 2-1. Both teams may score in this match.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More