In football wonder kid is used to refer to those players who do not settle in one club. Though they belong to a given club, they keep on moving to different clubs mostly on loan. Here are the 5 English Wonder kids and where they are currently.
1. Danny Welbeck - The English forward played for Manchester United from 2008-2014. During this period he played for Preston North End and Sunderland on loan before joining Arsenal. He is currently playing for Brighton.
2. Micah Richards - The English right back played for Aston Villa and Manchester City. He is currently retired.
3. Andy Carroll - He played for Liverpool from 2011 to 2013. He currently is playing for West Brom.
4. Jack Roswell - The English centre back played for Manchester City from 2012 to 2014. He joined Western Sidney Wanderers in 2021.
5. Jordon Ibe - He played for Liverpool from 2012 to 2016. He is currently playing for Adanaspor.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More