1. West Ham United vs Brentford - Their last 5 meetings were like this, Brentford won 2-0 and 1-2, West Ham United won 0-1, 2-1 and 4-0. More than two goals may emerge from the game week 18 English Premier League match.
2. Liverpool vs Leicester City - Their previous 5 meetings ended as follows, Liverpool won 2-0, Leicester City won 1-0, Liverpool won 3(5-4)3, Leicester City won 3-1 and Liverpool won 3-0. Liverpool has higher chances of winning the English Premier League match and both teams scoring.
3. Real Valladolid vs Real Madrid - Their last meetings were like this, Real Madrid won 0-1, 1-0 and 0-1, 1-1 draw, Real Madrid won 1-4. Real Madrid is likely to win the La Liga match.
4. Sporting CP vs Pacos De Ferreira - Sporting CP won 2-0, 0-2, 2-0, 3-0 and 0-2 in their last 5 matches. Sporting CP won their last 5 matches. Sporting CP is in good form to win this Primeira Liga match.
5. Norwich City vs Reading - Their last 5 meetings were like this, 1-1 draw, Norwich City won 4-1 and 1-2, 2-2 draw, Norwich City won 1-2. Both teams may score in the Championship match.
Content created and supplied by: Fofothekid (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More