After a 12 days moment of silence for international duties, the EPL is back for week 8 in style. From 7 matches played on Saturday, 20 goals were scored, averaging to approximately 3 goals for each game. Apparently, there were big changes in the EPL table especially after an all 3 points loss by Manchester United to Leicester City. Here are five goals you should spend time looking at them again, they are absolutely superb.
5. Ben Chilwell vs Brentford: In a competitive West London Derby, Chilwell scored the only goal of the match. Through a left foot unstoppable shot, Ben send a powerful volley that left the Bees Goalkeeper Raya helpless but totally had no way to stop that. Chilwell has now scored thrice from his recent three consecutive games for county and club.
4. John McGinn vs Wolverhampton: He netted a 68th minute goal which turned out to be Villa's second after Danny Ings scored the first. It was after Watkins shot got deflected by Wolves defense line that the ball drove to McGinn right outside the box, he didn't hesitate to fire in a thumping left-footed strike that left goalkeeper Sa totally stranded and the ball danced into the net.
3. Masson Greenwood vs Leicester City: Though the Red Devils lost to the Foxes, Masson's goal remains to be one of the talk points from this mouth watering clash. A 19th minute match opener that saw Greenwood send a remarkable shot from outside the box in between a number of Leicester defenders. Shmeichel attempt to swim in the air to make a save was in vain.
2. Youri Tielemans: It is the Belgian's 24 year old that netted Greenwood's goal equalizer in a more spectacular way. DeGea-Maguire poor condition right at their door step became a punishment source for the Red Devils in the 31st minute. Tieman's unbelievable chip that saw a lovely effort hit the back of the net at the far post corner. This was just brilliant.
1. Mohammed Salah vs Watford: This was yet another big day for the talented Egyptian to showcase his magical skills, it was joyous to watch Salah playing this game. After an amazing assist for Mane's first goal in the 9th minute, Moh netted an incredible fourth for the Reds in the 54th minute. Salah beat three Watford defenders inside their own box, before releasing a super curl to the far bottom corner in a very hard angle to score from.
Which of these five goals do you vote as the best for this weekend. Please like, share and feel free to drop your comment below.
Content created and supplied by: E.Hazard (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More