Arsenal seem to be very desperate in the transfer window. The fans keep on subscribing to numerous sources in bid to get the latest updates on what is yet to come their way. Here are some speculations for the Gunners:
1. Arsenal have been linked with the Real Betis playmaker for a reported £13million. Some fans remain doubtful it this can happen.
2. According to Transfer charger, Joachim Andersen looks likely to end up at Tottenham or Arsenal. Although, there is also interest from Manchester United too.
3. Daniel Ek will make a second bid of over £2 BILLION in order to tempt the Kroenkes into selling Arsenal. (Mail Online)
4. Arsenal want to sign Odegaard on a permanent transfer, but Real Madrid's intention is to keep him. Odegaard emphasizes that he is concerned with playing time and stability, but also states that he has a contract and is a Real Madrid player.
5. Sky news says that Granit Xhaka closing in on Arsenal transfer exit to join Jose Mourinho's Roma.
6. Leeds have been offered the chance to sign Eddie Nketiah by Arsenal for a value of £20m.
7. The Mails indicates that Matteo Guendouzi will be an Olympique Marseille player. Arsenal will exercise the option to renew for another year with the French player, and lend him to OM for one year with a mandatory purchase of 10M€.
8. Arsenal 'offered Norwich more money' for Emi Buendia and he still didn't join. Apparently, we fail to understand what made him make such a decision.
9. Sterling breaks silence on Man City transfer amid Barcelona and Arsenal links. He believes that he will still find a place in Manchester City squad.
10. Arsenal have set a £20m asking price for Spain right-back Hector Bellerin. Atletico Madrid interested in the 26-year-old as a replacement for England international Kieran Trippier, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United. [CBS Sport]
11. If Daniel EK is successful in is takeover a lot of changes will be made after the transfer window this summer technical director edu All the board members potentially manager and staff will all be changed. Daniel EK is a fair man and will give Mikel Arteta a chance what he can.
12. The Guardian suggest it looks like Joachim Andersen will end up at Tottenham or Arsenal, though there is also interest from Manchester United and other suitors may show their hand. It is expected that a transfer could be agreed for a fee in the region of €23m.
13. Arsenal are said to be very interested in Jack Grealish. However, some sources claim that the English man is unlikely to live Aston Villa.
14. Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka has reportedly turned down a second Serie A club to join Jose Mourinho at AS Roma. A deal in €20m is what the Gunners are looking for, for the Swiss international. [CalcioMercato]
15. Arsenal are planning to loan out two players of Nigerian descent before the close of the summer transfer window. These players are Tim Akinola and Ryan Alebiosu.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More