The FKF premier league will begin today 19th November as announced by the FKF national executive committee. The following are the matches scheduled to be played this weekend, the venues and also the kick off time.
Today's matches include:
1. John Baraza's side Kakamega Homeboyz will take on Tusker at 3pm at Bukhungu Stadium.
2. Ulinzi Stars will play against western side AFC Leopards at 3pm in Langata.
3. Gor mahia will play against Nzoia sugar starting 3pm at Kasarani stadium.
Tomorrow's matches include:
1. Bandari will play against Sofapaka from 3pm at Mbaraki.
2. Talanta FC versus Kariobangi sharks from 3pm at Kasarani stadium.
3. Kenya police will play against the bankers KCB from 3pm at Annex.
4. Nairobi City Stars will take on Bidco United from 3pm at Ruaraka.
Those are the week one fixtures. You are welcome to drop your predictions in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: Localupdates (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More