Top 5 Most Effective Ways On How To Stop Condensation In Your Car During Cold Weather.
Condensation inside the cars widescreen and the the windows is not something new as it do happen severally and it do give several drivers a hard time driving as it blurrs their vision.
Below are some of the ways in how you can tackle the issue of condensation in your car.
1) You can put ON the Defrost Button in your car. This will put in the heat and AC systems in the car which will do away with the moisture and the heat will keep inside the car much warmer.
2) Ensure that there is enough ventilation in the car by leaving the windows slightly open as you drive as they will make the moisture get outside from the car.
3) During wet or cold days, you should make sure that you close tightly all your Windows and and doors so that moistures does not get into the car and stick on the glass surfaces.
4) You should also make sure that you leave nothing wet in the car as these wet things will release moisture and the moisture will stick on the surface's.
5) You can also opt to use the Rain X or Shaving cream in your car to stop the condensation and this is one of the most effective ways.
Content created and supplied by: WorldVoice (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More