Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Entertainment

 

Gossip Celebrity

 

A Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted In Kakamega, Kenya Power Faulted For The Blunder

A girl in Bumula, Kakamega county has today passed away after being electrocuted. The girl was cutting down a tree to aid in toilet construction. The tree was near electricity pole.

After the tree fell, it fell over the electricity wires that were not insulated. Upon holding the tree, that marked her last breath. Villagers were grieved and called for support.

"A Mournful Moment filled a village in Nasianda, Bungoma after a girl was passed away after being electrocuted", TV 47 reports through their Facebook page.

According to the head teacher of the child, he says parents should be Keen when sending their children. He offered a late remedy of what should have been done, that is, using rope and tie on top of the tree to direct it to the direction without the electricity wires.

Kenya power are faulted for this incidence because those men and women are employed to check that the power lines are secure to human beings. Those in that category should check and ensure that no tree is near the wires.

Content created and supplied by: Hassan_Ke (via Opera News )

Bumula Bungoma Kakamega Kenya Nasianda

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments