A nasty accident has claimed the life of a Bodaboda rider at around city Cabanas this morning. The Bodaboda ramped into a lorry heading towards Mulolongo just after the Southfield mall where road construction is ongoing and unluckily perished on the spot.
Following the incident, Bodaboda operators have been urged to observe basic traffic rules and also maintain personal discipline in order to cut down on such cases. Below are the five Cardinal points for the riders to observe to avoid such incidences
"Bodaboda riders things to note-
1. Always wear your helmet at all times.
Why? It will prevent you from minor or serious head injuries.
2. Always know all blind spots of a truck ( make sure you can see the truck driver on his mirror,if you can't see him just know you are in the blind spot of that truck)
3. You should know that trucks takes time to brake
4. Always follow traffic rules at all times because you share the same rules with a drive because you have a Driving License.
5. The last most important thing is let's respect each other while on the road for all of us to reach our destination safe." Sikika Road Safety
What is your take on this? Drop and advise to out motorists and share Thai article so that it can react drivers and Bodaboda operators of you don't wish to see increased number of accidents on our roads.
Content created and supplied by: FourOneOne (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More