Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

JKUAT Student Escapes Death After Gas Explosion.

A student from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology located in Juja has escaped death following a gas explosion that occurred inside his house as he was preparing his breakfast.

According to the student, he was preparing a cup of tea on a gas cylinder but his attempts to switch it off after it was ready bored no fruits. The flames started spreading at a quick pace which prompted him to throw the cylinder out with the help of a blanket.

He managed to secure his household things from getting destroyed by the fire in the process. Despite that, he nursed minor injuries on his hand and hair but with hopes of healing very soon.

His bravery to cover the cylinder with a blanket has indeed saved his live as well as that of his close neighbors who had no idea of what was going on. It is good for everyone using cooking gas cylinders to be keen and always have a consent of the necessary precautions to be taken to avoid such incidences.

Content created and supplied by: SweetFootballNews.com (via Opera News )

JKUAT Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments