Faulty electric poles(source.facebook)
The man was electrocuted by wires whose pole had fallen on the ground.
He said that the company has been reluctant in restoring electric posts that have fallen.
He noted that there are a lot of electric posts more so the wooden ones which have been destroyed by termites.
Due to this they have become weak and posing danger to residents.
"We have a big problem, the pole fell on the road and one man was electricity by the wires on the ground as he was crossing," said the chief.
"There are a lot of weak poles that need repair but the power company has refused to heed to our calls," he added.
He warned the public against going near electric wires that have fallen.
The body of the man lies at Yatta funeral home.
Content created and supplied by: Cpatterson (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More