Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

RIP: Last Moments of Police Officer Who Was Electrocuted to Death

Residents of Kisauni in Mombasa were left in utter shock following the demise of a police officer who died as a result of electrocution.

According to a report by K24 TV, the officer and his family were enjoying dinner. They house help went out to lay a wet mop on the iron lines.

Sadly, she was electrocuted and after screaming for help, the officer identified as MaKomora Mohamed went out to save her. Moments after successfully rescuing her, he touched the iron lines not knowing that they had caused the electrocution. He was rushed to Montana hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.

Mombasa police revealed that an electric pole had fallen on the adjacent house causing an electric shock that extended to the clothing line. The sad incident occured at around 7 PM. 

The body of the police officer is currently lying at Jocham hospital morgue where a postmoterm will be conducted.

Following the incident, Kenya power sent condolences to the family and revealed that immediately after they received the news, they sent a technical team to disable the pole.

https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/mombasa-officer-dies-68378/

Content created and supplied by: Shantynews (via Opera News )

Jocham K24 Kisauni Mombasa Montana

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments