Despite being developed and wealthy, some countries set up bizarre laws that you may find hard to live by or believe. Imagine what you normally do in your nation daily is being considered as a crime in some other country? And would even require you to pay a fine. Honestly, It' s kind of bizarre however it' s true. So read on guys:
1) Do you recognize that in Samoa, it is a punishable offense to forget your woman' s birthday?
3) In Germany, there is the famous Autobahn highway. It is viewed as illegal to run out of fuel when riding alongside this highway.
4) Still on Germany, did you understand that Germany banned lace underwear' s considering that 2008?
5) Moving to Italy, in Venice. You can be fined up to seven hundred euros (700€) for feeding the pigeons in that region.
6) Acropolis is a site of historical constructing in Greece. Do you comprehend that the government has banned journeying the site on excessive tall heels?
7) I' m positive we all comprehend the wonderful caricature figure, Winnie the pooh from developing up. But unfortunately, the authorities of Poland have banned this personality in faculties due to the fact he wasn' t carrying pants. They stated it used to be risque.
8) This one is for the Barca fans. Do you comprehend that it is unlawful to stroll around shirtless in Barcelona? isn' t that weird?
9) For beach lovers. We all love the waves and tides, sending streams of water, washing the shores of the beach, and depositing sand. Interesting isn' t always it? however aside from that who would not love to build with the sand on the beach. Of direction, anybody loves that. But sadly, In Spain, you can face a fine of 100euro to 1, 600euro if you are seen erecting a mud castle on the beachside. you can erect anything of your choice but the mud castle is totally prohibited and highly punishable.
10) In Western Australia, people are no longer free to have more than a hundred and ten pounds of potato at once.
11) Lastly, In the city of Sarpourenx, France. It is unlawful to die within the town without having secured a burial floor for yourself. Can you consider that?
Content created and supplied by: CalistusMungwana (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More