Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Politics

 

Politics

 

Africa politics

Moses Kuria Says Friend Convinced Him to Buy KSh 250k Electric Blanket that Hurt His Feet

Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria has been hospitalised at the Karen Hospital for weeks now The vocal legislator suffered severe burn injuries after using an electric gadget that was supposed to relieve him from numbness The gadget had been recommended to him by a friend; He also said he had planned to acquire the same gadget for his mother .

Gatundu South Moses Kuria has revealed that a friend of his convinced him to purchase the near-lethal electric blanket that caused him severe burn injuries.

Kuria who has been receiving treatment at the Karen Hospital for around two weeks said he had gotten numb due to a lot of rigorous work and travelling, and that is when the said friend recommended the gadget to him.

He said that he had planned to purchase the same machine for his mother before it made him sustain the injuries after his feet exploded.

The lawmaker said he has so far undergone three surgeries from the device that cost him KSh 250,000 to acquire.

Content created and supplied by: Geffongoz (via Opera News )

Gatundu South Karen Hospital Kuria Moses Kuria

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments