Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Accident

 

Road Accident

Fire Accident Leaves A Family Homeless As They Call For Help

Instances of infernos have always caught us unaware since disaster does not announce its arrival. In the recent past, billions of money have been consumed in fire outbreaks leading to the loss of jobs and income to many. Of late, we had experienced a trend of highschool students burning their dormitories in schools. Today, however, it's not a school on fire. It is a famous restaurant in Meru. Read the subsequent paragraphs for more details.

This morning, we have received the sad news that a one family in Kinangop left homeless after their house was burnt . Speaking to the radio citizen's reporter, the corner of the house Philis Muthoni expressed her feelings and troubles since she has nowhere to stay.

Properties worth, thounds of money was lost in the blaze. These including furniture, documents and clothes and even food items.

Philis Muthoni and her two children now stays with a neighbour called Damaris as other neighbours came in with other assistance.

The was was burnt while she was away and on arrival she found nothing rather than flames of smokes. Her children could not go to school since their uniforms were turned into ashes.

The family now calls for well wishers to assist them put up another house and restructure a new life.

"This was reported by the Local Radio station called Radio Citizen by the Radio's Broadcaster ( Josephat Odipo) on 26th February, 2021 during the 6.00 am News."

Content created and supplied by: Benadhizo (via Opera News )

Kinangop Meru Philis Muthoni

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments