Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

Mother And Son Dies A Horrifying Death After Alleged Wrong Electric Wiring

A mother and her son have died a terrible death after they were both electrocuted.

According to the news shared by K24, the electric wiring was done wrongly and it cost the life of the two.

Residents reporting about the unfolding of events said that the two were left in the house alone and they nearly noticed when the victim's were electrocuted.

The husband who found the body of the two said that he was at work when the ordeal happened. When he returned back to the house at midday he was welcomed by two dead bodies lying in the ground.

It is quite unclear what really transpired that has cost the life of the 32 year old woman and her seven year old son.

The bodies have been taken to Moi County Referral Hospital mortuary.

Reports indicate the incident might have been caused by an illegal electricity connection but investigation continues.

Content created and supplied by: Charis254 (via Opera News )

K24

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments