Sign in
Download Opera News App



Residents Left In Dismay After An Elderly Man Dies While In The Act Of Merry Making In A Lodging

A dramatic scene has been witnessed at a lodging in Ndhiwa town after a man died following a steamy session with a night worker.

According to the police report, the 55-year old man allegedy died after taking an overdose of sex enhancing pills in order to show off his bedroom skills but things however went South for him.

According to the lodging's management, the deceased booked a room in their premises and was later joined by a woman who then came to report the incident after a few minutes.

The woman told the management that his client allegedy collapsed while in the act making her to panic.

The lodging's management through their manager called the Ndhiwa police officers who rushed to the scene and interrogated the woman who confessed to having engaged with the deceased in sexual activities before the unfortunate incident happened.

The body of the deceased was taken to Manyatta Kobodo morgue awaiting autopsy. The woman is still in police custody as investigation continue.

Content created and supplied by: Thenewsdokta (via Opera News )

Manyatta Kobodo Ndhiwa


Load app to read more comments