Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety

 

Safety accident

 

Explosion

Happening Now, Horrific Scenes As 45 Houses In Mathare Area 4 Catch Fire [Video]

Photo courtesy

Residents of Mathare area four have been treated to a shocking incident after 35 houses in the area caught fire on Sunday evening.

In a video posted by a facebook identified as Mc Bush, several houses seem to have caught and the fire is spreading very fast. Several residents are heard screaming in background.

It alleged that the fire was caused by a faulty electric wire which caused an explosion.

Areas like Mathare have a very high number of illegal power connection which usually cause a lot of fire in the area.

Firefighters have not yet reported to the scene and witnesses say a lot of people have lost their property but no loss of life has been reported.

Many slums in Kenya have in the past recorded fire cases with many blaming the county government for not taking action against the fire causes.

See the video of the horrific incident below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/488893291258344/permalink/2035108263303498/

Content created and supplied by: Longneck (via Opera News )

Kenya Mathare Mc Bush

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments